Fnatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Fnatic Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gnuux the Evil Dwarf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnuux
Noob
Noob
Gnuux

Gnuux the Evil Dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Gnuux the Evil Dwarf   Gnuux the Evil Dwarf I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:00 am

Her a short note about me, yup the Evil one

I am male from april 66, Was meant to bee a girl, but think I am not ( just a sec, will have to tjeck ), yup MALE.
I was drobbed at Birth, caus of a baby-bom ( it was a warm and nice summer 1965 ), so use that as an excause for
my rude behavior, and odd ideas.

Are educated as engenir ( buildings ), but work as Landlord, heater-meters and have a small company ( rollespilsbuen@gmail.com )

Have a partner for 18 years now and 2 children boy 9 and girl 13, who go in a Rudolph steiner school. Wife sells pets in a shop

Had a wild youth, with wild freinds, played in more rock-bands, and did my time drinking and with drugs. have been clean for long now.

Play more music instruments, clarinet, guitar, bass and just started playing the flute a few years ago. had to learn to do a Life-role-play
role as a musician and entainer ( the middleage one playing in the market ). But now I like to play the evil count, in descuise as an archer.
I am an expert role-playing archer, so have more kill records, from killing orcs and elves ( i like to kill elves ). Live roleplaying are great,
you get freinds, emotion and can act to bee another as you normal are. TRY IT OUT, and do RP in wow aswell

Used to play Icehockey , and still skate sometimes with the children. Like to watch NFL, sunday night

Play Warhammer fantasy battle, with some mature freinds , and sometimes join larger turnaments.

Have an old car which I dream of making almost as new, its a Morris minor from 71

Are adicted to wow, its a newer ending story, I like the guild and feel I have more freinds there, but kind of strange to have freinds you have never meet. Maby I play wow to excape the real life, anyway it drags like flies to roting meat. I have to remind myself over and over again

WE PLAY FOR FUN

About the " Advise of the day " I am not god, but small adwises can help ppl, or make them laugh ( both are nice )
with age , woundering about younger peopels wayz of doing things, makes me react. Some children understand NADA
of what i tell them, Scarry

think thats Gnuux the evil one, wave in the game and get a bomb in return. BOOom

Last edited by Gnuux on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rollespilsbuen.dk
àpple
Noob
Noob
àpple

PostSubject: Re: Gnuux the Evil Dwarf   Gnuux the Evil Dwarf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:00 am

"Advice of the day":

---> Gnuux, you should really think, about writing an autobiography of yourself... so many to say :- )

Btw, we dont know your real name?
Back to top Go down
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

PostSubject: Re: Gnuux the Evil Dwarf   Gnuux the Evil Dwarf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:57 am

Quote: 'caus of a baby-bom'

Aww a baby 'bomchicka' Smile
Back to top Go down
Hearsley
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Gnuux the Evil Dwarf   Gnuux the Evil Dwarf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:19 pm

why do you love dwarfs and don't like elf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gnuux the Evil Dwarf   Gnuux the Evil Dwarf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnuux the Evil Dwarf
Page 1 of 1