Fnatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Fnatic Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Arethemus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arethemus
Noob
Noob

Greetings from Arethemus Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Arethemus   Greetings from Arethemus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 am

Hello ladies and gents. I migrated yesterday on this serv with a friend, and i actually didn't knew anyone else at first. Yes , i'm referred to as "the new guy" (thanks Temujin Razz ) , but it think it's time i properly introduced myself.

My name is Andrei, i'm 23 years old, born in Galati , Romania on 24th of november '85. I study automatics and applied computer science, i like travelling , sports , etc etc etc. (trying not to get too boring ). Wow is one of my hobbies, i'm playing wow for almost 3 years now( with a lot of brakes- long ones).

Hanybal and Lukem asked me how i feel to be here in Fnatic. The fact is i can't really say much after just a short time (a few hours), we only did 2 quarters in naxx 10 and a couple of heroics with zeffi's alt. I can already say i enjoy this kind of atmosphere, were people are getting along with the minimum number of argues. This reminds me of the first guild i was in , on quel'thalas (horde side); people from all over europe, some of them good real life friends.

Some of you may wonder why did i leave old realm and guild. Well , the fact is it was romanian only guild, that was the only criteria to be able to join. After a long long time , i finally realised that it's now worth it to put up with a lot of bad jokes, day-by-day fights, people not showing up to raid and choosing to do something else instead when the guild needed them most, just for the 6-7 people i felt good playing with. I think the most important aspects of any guild are people with common sense and a bit of respect, who understand that a guild means teamwork. I believe fnatic is one of those guilds, and i hope it's a lot more, a place where i will play and have a great time with all of you.

I know i'll have to adapt to the guild's "metabolism" , i'll try to do my best. I like to get involved and give a helping hand where needed. I don't have the intention of offending anyone, but if you feel i cross the line please just tell me so we can sort things out.
Back to top Go down
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

Greetings from Arethemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Arethemus   Greetings from Arethemus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 am

Welcome Very Happy

Sounds to me like you'll fit in perfectly. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Bomchicka/Recker Smile
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Arethemus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fnatic :: General :: About Me-
Jump to: