Fnatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Fnatic Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ventrillo Server

Go down 
+2
àpple
Bomchicka
6 posters

How many ppl have a headset?
Yes
Ventrillo Server I_vote_lcap80%Ventrillo Server I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Ventrillo Server I_vote_lcap20%Ventrillo Server I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 pm

I have been thinking about buying us a vent server but only going to do it if ppl are going to use it so here is the poll....

Anyone pls post this in the guild info for ppl to vote?
Back to top Go down
àpple
Noob
Noob
àpple

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Noob question   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:55 am

Noob Question:

What's a vent server???
Back to top Go down
Rockue
Admin
Admin

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 am

Its so all of us can enjoy your karaoke skills! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:11 pm

A vent server is basically a program which runs in the background which everyone joins and can talk to each other instead of typing.

Its like the wow chat version only much better quality and you are not limited to being only able to talk to party members.
Back to top Go down
Deejyfed
Noob
Noob
Deejyfed

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm

i have an intergrated microphone in mi laptop...is it worth me getting an actual mic headset?
Back to top Go down
Dawnhammer
Noob
Noob

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:08 am

yeah, evryone should get a real headset, or maybe it will be echo sounds and terrible sound quality, buy a quality headset if u can afford
Back to top Go down
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:56 am

Yes, otherwise everytime you talk everyone can hear whats going on in the background which is really annoying if you have the in game sound turned up and then all anyone can hear is you beating the crap out of some mob and not what your saying Smile

Best one is when you can hear the wife in the background telling someone to 'get off that bloody game' lol
Back to top Go down
Deejyfed
Noob
Noob
Deejyfed

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:31 am

in that case...any recommendations on which i should get??
Back to top Go down
Gnuux
Noob
Noob
Gnuux

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:10 am

We must all use voice-chat, its a great way to comunicate, instead of typing. Pipsy and I alwayz use it when we party. And had other freinds where it was wery coosy, descussing politics, racism, women, beer or what ever ppl ( males ) have to talk about.

About the ventrillo thing, To a raiding guild its only option, only trouble is ppl have to install the ding, which can bee kind of a problem. Anywayz in that case I will get help.

To new users there will bee a period of schynes, but belive me, its a small mountain to climp.

So go for it, and good inatiative.

And use Pus to talk alwayz, no need to hear your partner moarn, or children begging for food

The evil one, now with new socks, but still hiding behind the kitchen door
Back to top Go down
http://rollespilsbuen.dk
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:21 am

I get paid next Friday so will set up a vent server then for a one month trial to see if ppls use it or not. Will let you all know when its up and running and will post instructions on setting it up etc..
Back to top Go down
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 am

Quick update.....

2 weeks possibly. Taken some time to set a paypal account up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrillo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Server   Ventrillo Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrillo Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fnatic :: General :: General-
Jump to: