Fnatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Fnatic Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all made it at last!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kisiwi
Noob
Noob

Hi all made it at last! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all made it at last!   Hi all made it at last! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm

made it at last cos i forgot my password (ty bom 4 sortin it out!). Me 2 live in france and im apples and hearsleys father and fiona's husband lol! im 44 so gnux u owe me respect and i hate dwarves except when im on wiv droin. Have lots of characters as rockue wiill tell u. Had some really good times with u guys and i only go dungeon with the guild would be nice if we could get up 2 goin raids!. oh another thing we should really organise arena 2 its 1 of the best parts of the game, rockue and i r doing it 4 points but as weve no heal we r CRAP . see usoon on the game; btw my name is Paul lol!
Back to top Go down
àpple
Noob
Noob
àpple

PostSubject: Papounet adoré   Hi all made it at last! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 am

Juste quelques mots pour te faire un petit coucou !!!

Love.xo.xo
Back to top Go down
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

PostSubject: Re: Hi all made it at last!   Hi all made it at last! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 am

Nice to see you finally made it here mate Smile

Recker is leveling purely for pvp so arena is a big one for me. Retribution spec though so we still need a healer...... *cough* apple *cough*
Back to top Go down
Rockue
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all made it at last!   Hi all made it at last! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Good to see you here too m8! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all made it at last!   Hi all made it at last! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all made it at last!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fnatic :: General :: About Me-
Jump to: