Fnatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Fnatic Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
àpple
Noob
Noob
àpple

NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!! Empty
PostSubject: FNATIC + IN PERPETUUM = ??   NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Fnatic needs to move on ! Need to progress in raiding etc...

Thats why, We re planning to make a fusion with another little guild, "In perpetuum"
This way, we will be more able to make better 10 man raids...maybe 25, if lucky:-)

SUNday evening big meeting with the 2 guilds ! All invited to join the discussion !

We re starting over a new guild...so we ll need a new guild name...

Write down your propositon plz, it will be sent to the guildmaster of "In perpertuum"!

Thanks Folks !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!!   NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Ok, been thinking about this all day now and thought as im not gonna be around on sunday I would post here.

I quite like the idea and think things could move on well. But I also have a few concerns so I thought I would list them below in the hope that someone can answer these either before or after sunday.

1/ Who would have over all control of this guild. Would it be Gnaax or there own guild master?

2/ Where are the majority of the guild from. For instance do they all speak english? Are they going to want to raid at times that dont suit us?

3/ Are they going to use our vent server? Our server is only set up for 15 ppl at the moment and to add slots costs more money!

4/ What about peoples roles within the guild. At the moment we have quite a good setup with people having different roles within the guild, how are we going to incorporate this into the new guild?

5/ The guild bank. Are we going to have to purchase a new one?

6/ Are both guilds going to disband and then create a new one or are we going to merge into one of the guilds we already have up and running?

Ok, think thats about it for now. Will add any more that I can think of.

Whoops, just noticed im logged in as admin so its Bom/Recker Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fnatic.forumotion.net
àpple
Noob
Noob
àpple

PostSubject: Re: NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!!   NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:13 am

So recker, this is what i know up to now...

1) A new guild will be created...that means a new name and everything... At least its fair !
2) Ppl who are generals now, will stay generals in the new guild
3)The ppl in the other guild, are all adults...they all speak good english...from the most they come from denmark (not dansih again :-), from england and holland..! No french :-(
4)There are around 15 80s in their guild..Some are good gear for raids, some other are not! But they are all willing to progress in raids..such as us! But, like us they never have enough ppl log on at the same time!
5) For vent, i dont think they will come on !! Perhaps only the master of "In Perpetuum" but thats it!

Suggestion:

i ve thought about it! last night, while i was eating my yoghurt... We should keep Fnatic..as a guild..all the alts and lower lvl should stay in! So in the new guild there will only be 80 or maybe 70+ !
This way the bank tabs wont be wasted! And if things happen to turn baddly...all back in FNATIC!
Only a suggestion !

P.s. For the master of the new guild..i think its between gnaxa and Mjtuh to choose ...who gonna lead it! but ... the better would be to choose the one whos the most online :-)

Tchou tchou . àpple
Back to top Go down
Bomchicka
Admin
Admin
Bomchicka

PostSubject: Re: NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!!   NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:02 am

I like the idea of keeping Fnatic. A fall back plan is always nice to have in case things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!!   NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fnatic :: General :: General-
Jump to: